Bem-vindo ao Portugal Paranormal. Por favor, faça o login ou registe-se.
Total de membros
Total de mensagens
Total de tópicos
  • Shaye Saint John - O Boneco Humano
    Iniciado por Zühl
    Lido 11.508 vezes
Shaye Saint John é uma pessoa com problemas mentais. Mas ele não se abalou com isso. Apaixonado por bonecos ventrilocos, ele próprio se transformou em um e criou curtos videos com histórias de terror. A Imagem do Shaye Saint John transformado em boneco ficou algo entre bizarro e o horror. Para piorar ele ainda fica numa cadeira de rodas com as suas pernas de bonecos e e e enfimm... o espectáculo já vai começar!

Shaye Saint John - Broken Neck Doll

Shaye St. John: Wire Therapy
Believe to see...

Bem que coisa impressionante :o

Admiro a determinação desse homem!
Quer raio vai na cabeça dele para ele fazer este tipo de encenação chiça :-\
Tento ser o que sou, sempre a descobrir o que poderei vir a ser.

que bizarro,faz lembrar o boneco do filme Saw... :o

Citação de: DIANA em 14 outubro, 2009, 11:45

entao somos dois 8) 8) 8)
''A tradição é a personalidade dos imbecis"

Citação de: DIANA em 14 outubro, 2009, 11:45

três 8) 8) 8)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

"Just 'cause you feel it doesn't mean its there." - Radiohead

Para melhor se compreender Shaye Saint John, encontrei este artigo que me elucidou sobre esta figura estranha:

CitaçãoShaye Saint John () is a multimedia performance artist.

Shaye Saint John is the fictional star of a series of "triggers," short films directed and co-written by Eric Fournier. Saint John may or may not be Fournier, either a character (such as Tyler Perry's cross-dressing Madea) or a persona (such as a drag queen).

Triggers feature rapid camera cuts, morphed sound, negative exposure, and crude special effects. Shaye is typically the only human on-screen (and also the only character with audible dialog), though an array of secondary characters portrayed by burnt plastic dolls make frequent appearances. Throughout the triggers, Shaye bestows history, personality, and speech on these recurring doll characters, thus turning them into recognizable members of the Shaye Saint John cast. Dolls include Kiki, Kirsten, Hagatha, and others.

Shaye's purported background is that of a model and actress, and she still reveals aspirations and commitments to doing both, despite a supposed accident that left her quadriplegic and disfigured by burns. Shaye has four prosthetic limbs and utilizes a wheelchair, though her mobility and ability seem only minorly affected. For example, she can still walk, dance, and operate a telephone and a cash register. She seems not to be aware of her disfigurement, referring to her legs as though they were made of flesh, suntanning, and only making rare references to her accident on-screen. She wears a white mask that conceals her face upward from the upper lip, and she sports various wigs. Her chin is sometimes covered in duct tape. For clothing, she generally wears loose linen dresses that conceal the body beneath.

She writes on her webpage, "I am an entertainer, I am a model, I am a singer, I am a magician, I am an actor. I am so many things! I am also the worlds record holder for having the most problems!"

Her webpage, which communicates a love for outsiders and strange art, claims that she lives on a compound for physically challenged people, and that the "triggers" are documentary-style snapshots of her real life there, recorded by her therapist Fournier. Some of these triggers, however, are scripted with rising action, plot developments, and suspense.

No commentary or insight about Shaye Saint John has ever been presented to the public by her creators. She can be seen as a satire of models such as Paris Hilton. Her triggers lampoon the conventions of beauty, anorexia, consumer culture, and so forth.

Fonte: WikiBin

Pontozero,convinha traduzires o texto.

17)   O idioma oficial do fórum é o Português. Todos os textos colocados, assim como os títulos dos tópicos têm obrigatoriamente que estar em Português. Apenas são permitidas palavras ou expressões noutros idiomas quando não exista tradução em Português para as mesmas.

Ok Nita, irei traduzir assim que tiver tempo  ;)

É uma mistura do Michael Jackson com o Jigsaw.   :-X

+

=

"Im on the Hype Train to Awesome City!! Choo Choo Motherfuckers!"

credo, que coisa mais bizarra  :o
"O futuro está oculto atrás dos homens que o fazem."

isto me sabe, a um gajo inteligente a ganhar dinheiro com isto, bem é um artista

Bem realmente pareceu-me o saw.
Mas ele modifica o corpo ou usa coisas sem se magoar ?
As únicas respostas interessantes são aquelas que destroem a questão.

Não me parece ser inteligencia racional. Mas que é inteligente sem dúvida, excêntrico. Mas as imagens dos videos não devem de ser mostradas a crianças. Essas imagens podem persegui-las durante anos.
"Im on the Hype Train to Awesome City!! Choo Choo Motherfuckers!"

Citação de: Patriciaa em 11 julho, 2010, 22:51
Bem realmente pareceu-me o saw.
Mas ele modifica o corpo ou usa coisas sem se magoar ?

nao nao modifica o corpo, faz uma encenacao